Harlequin Mustard Shetland Wool Throw by Bronte
Soft and delicate pastel shades of beige, taupe, grey, brown and mustard have been expertly woven into this magnificent Harlequin Mustard throw by one of the UK’s most prominent weavers. It has been lovingly created to add warmth, comfort and a splash of colour in your home or garden. As you would expect from a new wool product it is beautifully soft, delicate and is available with free UK delivery.
Out of stock
- 100% Pure New Shetland Wool
- Soft and delicate pastel shades of beige, taupe, grey, brown, and mustard in a stunning plaid pattern
- Finished with complimenting tassels
- 140cms x 185cms (55" x 72")
- Made in the UK
- Gift box available at checkout
Take care of me
- Dry clean is recommended by the manufacturer.
Free delivery on all UK orders
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.